Anyone see these law changes?

Swamp_bucks

Yep, that's how our elected officials worry about criminals to the detriment of good citizens.  It's been in the news for awhile.  Bleeding hearts in this state far outweigh people with sense.

Meanwhile, everything that can be done, to remove your right to self defense, is being done.

Gotta love those Democrats.

24 minutes ago, Rattler said:

The state saves money by keeping them out of jail and putting citizen's safety at risk.  The state seems to prefer saving money.

I agree.  Got home told my wife(she new so i really must be living under a rock). But she told me she wants her pistol permit now.  So we are going to start that today if i can make it to county office today.

I heard it was coming its unreal, well all some one has to do to beat a DWI is request a blood draw instead of a breath test no way will the results be back in 15 days. And why would cops bother making arrest for minor crimes the criminal just  are getting let go, and you will see alot of body and dash cameras get discontinued, i mean look at larger police departments where maybe there are dozens of arrests each day review video down load video for every ticket written and arrest man power and money alone will be lost and still not make the 15 day,,,, and 3 types of contact info many criminals dont even have an address, and home owner can legal shoot some for a burg2nd but the judge cant issue bail.....