Damned suburbs bucks

buffalojay83

5 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Never forget where the NYS state record typical cam from...

Archery? Westchester.

Gun? Allegheny

All of New York should follow Westchester's approach of Bow Only. Then NY would become a massive big buck state!

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Just now, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Never happen. Archers can't take enough deer to meet the objectives. 

I know, I know. But what about a draw system with Preference Points like other states? Like say on average a non-resident NY hunter would get a gun tag every 3-4 years?

13 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

All of New York should follow Westchester's approach of Bow Only. Then NY would become a massive big buck state!

To hell with that idea!!  I'm perfectly happy shooting spikes, but don't take away gun season.  What could be a more perfect scenario for Cuomo and his cronies?   Now hunters don't need guns since the state is bow only, so might as well take away ALL weapons from everyone!!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, buffalojay83 said:

...d53b2581b1f1fa0c693e9cf72784670a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Man what a tank. You in Buffalo? Are you able to bowhunt here? I used to work in Depew and one of the biggest bucks I've ever seen in person was on Borden near Transit/French.. In someone's backyard daytime probably hitting their feeder or fruit trees...

10 minutes ago, JRod 8G8H said:

Man what a tank. You in Buffalo? Are you able to bowhunt here? I used to work in Depew and one of the biggest bucks I've ever seen in person was on Borden near Transit/French.. In someone's backyard daytime probably hitting their feeder or fruit trees...

Probably a Stiglemeier Park buck on walkabout

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, JRod 8G8H said:

City of Tonawanda, should be an interesting shed hunt this spring