Damned suburbs bucks

buffalojay83

I see deer on a daily basis at work. Today I saw a young little six pointer and commented to the guy I was with about the nice little buck. I'd be thrilled to see one that big where I hunt, but down home, at work, he was just a little buck. 

Whats damaging about those deer is the fact that they walk among all of my colleagues and friends who do not hunt. As a result they think i am an absolute dumbass in the woods(easy joke set up...prob too easy!). “I see deer all the time. Why dont you!” “You should hunt my front lawn if you want to see deer”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Whats damaging about those deer is the fact that they walk among all of my colleagues and friends who do not hunt. As a result they think i am an absolute dumbass in the woods(easy joke set up...prob too easy!). “I see deer all the time. Why dont you!” “You should hunt my front lawn if you want to see deer”

Same I work with a guy who lives in NJ and sees giants all the time. He lives in tenafly and each house is 1/8 acre next to each other with zero woods

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

:popcorn: I  know that spot 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I see more deer on an average day at work than I see in ten days of hunting every year. 

A couple days ago I had a jake so close I could have kicked it. 

They're not really "wild" anymore.