Live weight ?

Glen

6 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Little Joe is close by - probably tied up by kidnappers while Hoss is searching for him

my years are far too young compared to others on here to foresee things with such wisdom. that said a pinto doe would make a hunter shake so bad the arrow would be off its mark. little joe and hoss both are likely to be hit by it. twice. idk how but twice.

Just now, steve863 said:

I don't think even Growalot ever had horses come thru her property, and there isn't much that hasn't happened on her property.  I used to tell her that there was more action on her land then on the Ponderosa. 

35f500ad9d932dc9a78e2eb94a2c8537--lorne-greene-pernell-roberts.jpg

Why do they always put the big guy in the goofy hat!

1 minute ago, moog5050 said:

Why do they always put the big guy in the goofy hat!

It's not goofy, it only bigger.  Those cowboy hats were also meant to be used to scoop water out of streams to drink, so the big guy needed to drink more because he had a bigger gut to fill thus the bigger hat.  :)

5 minutes ago, steve863 said:

It's not goofy, it only bigger.  Those cowboy hats were also meant to be used to scoop water out of streams to drink, so the big guy needed to drink more because he had a bigger gut to fill thus the bigger hat.  :)

Not buying it. Even a big guy can scoop twice.    

• Like 2