The Quiet Place - Video

BizCT

10 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Yeah that’s gonna be a no from me, dog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'd tag out the first morning and take uber or walk to a bar and spend the rest of my time at a hotel.

Although, I must say, I didn't have any drinks on many of my out of state/country hunts. Just flat out exhausted of the grind everyday to think about drinking.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I'd tag out the first morning and take uber or walk to a bar and spend the rest of my time at a hotel.

Although, I must say, I didn't have any drinks on many of my out of state/country hunts. Just flat out exhausted of the grind everyday to think about drinking.

Come back in the middle of the night all $h!t hammered and wake everyone with the sounds of projectile vomiting. 

• Haha 1

A couple pops at night while everyone shares their stories is half the reason to go

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

A couple pops at night while everyone shares their stories is half the reason to go

My buddies and I that go on a fishing trip found a sweet deal on a cabin to rent with the only boat launch on a private lake with walleye, bass and northerns.... But no alcohol ....decision made in 1 Mississippi! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I hear ya when it’s deer hunting and back at camp/lodge at a decent hour. But some other hunts you get back at midnight and gotta get up at 4am again and you’re the only one in camp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude seems a bit intense. I'm fairly certain many a deer have been shot on creaky stands and how do you even know what tree you're going to be in? What's his success rates look like. If I'm doing all that shit you better believe I expect a monster deer. Also I'm going to start taking my stands next year

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Just seems to me, that when things get as regimentated as this guy is, you lose the fun of hunting. I don't care if I'm hunting 150 class deer. If I'm not having fun, it means nothing to me. That guys method doesn't look fun. But hey, whatever floats your boat!

• Like 5

3 things.

1- to grampys point, this looks like work as much as a hunt

2- I was laughing a most points when comparing their process to the process on our small 50 acre lot. This guy would have a heart attack if he heard the noise we make.

3- I never thought of putting tape on things to make them more quiet but I think that's a great idea and will try it.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The biggest thing really is to hunt the way you enjoy most. My best hunting buddy always sits in trees,and he does well. I wanna know whats happening all over,so when the conditions are right i will be still hunting. I will sit in a stand all day if i have good reason to believe i can have success. I do like to be quiet and not alert the deer of my presence if possible,but they are clever creatures. A doe followed my trail in a week or two ago,and i was wearing rubber boots. She was like a bloodhound. She ended up 4 yds from me in the other side of the bush i was hiding in.

At least i was in the right spot.

4 hours ago, crappyice said:

Best line to add to my sarcasm lesson, “those pink arrows? Is that your signature?”

That definitely stung a few members here!!!

Guy seems insecure if he gets hung up on a color , I love this gun !

95A03438-399A-4F49-AD41-DCCBA6942E54.jpeg

• Like 4

Dude seems a bit intense. I'm fairly certain many a deer have been shot on creaky stands and how do you even know what tree you're going to be in? What's his success rates look like. If I'm doing all that shit you better believe I expect a monster deer. Also I'm going to start taking my stands next year

His website says 130% shot opps. He enforced a 140” minimum

• Like 1

His website says 130% shot opps. He enforced a 140” minimum

Well then 130% sign me up! I'd gladly be miserable with that guy for a week for 130% opportunity. The extra 30% must mean he just sacrifices himself if you don't see anything

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

Well then 130% sign me up! I'd gladly be miserable with that guy for a week for 130% opportunity. The extra 30% must mean he just sacrifices himself if you don't see anything

1.3 legit chances at a shooter (140" min.) = 130% shot opp. Success rate is on the hunter, which i'm sure is closer to 50%

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

3 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

1.3 legit chances at a shooter (140" min.) = 130% shot opp. Success rate is on the hunter, which i'm sure is closer to 50%

Probably less then 50 percent after ol captain stick up his a$$ gets done having them put tape on everything including the sight pins.

• Like 2