The Quiet Place - Video

BizCT

From what I read on the Bowsite forum from guys who actually hunt with him it works. They are used to the atv sound every single day. Guys get in their stands and as the sun rises they see bucks bedded with snow on their backs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That would be awesome!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Don't know much about this guy but I know a few people who have hunted that bow zone and they all say it's a very special place unlike anything we experience here. They also all said the conditions are so extreme that nearly everyone who "works" in that area as a guide/outfitter have stringent rules/guidance for success. Stuff just doesn't work as well in that climate as it does here. I can relate in that I've climbed ladderstands in dead cold and silence only to hear the pop that didn't exist all season up until that point. They use ATVs way more than I'd expect.

Edited by phade
  • Like 1

It was getting expensive using an entire roll of hockey tape on his head every hunt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That's it! Tomorrow morning I'm wrapping my whole body in hockey tape! Maybe then I'll finally be quiet enough to see some deer

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1