244 lb 23 point hit by car in Brockport

rob-c

The biggest buck I have ever seen was out that way in Geneseeo . I was about 12 and my dads jail buddies were pushing this patch of woods and out he came. My old man missed with the smoke pole. First and only time I seen him literally cry. It’s was on Monasteries land if any of you guys know where that is out there. Man what a deer! They do have some bruisers out that way.

• Like 2

The biggest buck I have ever seen was out that way in Geneseeo . I was about 12 and my dads jail buddies were pushing this patch of woods and out he came. My old man missed with the smoke pole. First and only time I seen him literally cry. It’s was on Monasteries land if any of you guys know where that is out there. Man what a deer! They do have some bruisers out that way.
Wait your dad was a jailbird?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Guess I should’ve seen that coming lol... my old man worked in prisons for 35 years. Him and his CO buddies would’ve been more PC.
I figured he was probably a CO but couldn't resist the opportunity for a joke and also get more clarification

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hunter007 said:

Makes you wonder if the driver didn't hit that monster on purpose   just to get that thing .

I wouldn't  risk my   car thats  for sure but some guys really are that crazy. I bet it happens. 

Apparently you didn't read the earlier posts here.... The guy that got a tag for it wasn't the one that hit it.

3 minutes ago, Hunter007 said:

Maybe because they would not  let him have it with out the tag and he didn't know that beforehand.  

Who knows . 

4 minutes ago, Hunter007 said:

Maybe because they would not  let him have it with out the tag and he didn't know that beforehand.  

Who knows . 

Well actually I do. Cause I read the posts. 

I have no idea what your talking about as usual.  Carry on. 

• Like 1

O and by the way that is the story the guy put out did you see the police report ?

Guy can spin it anyway he likes . Just saying. 

But what do I know I have  no idea what I'm saying as usual  :rolleyes:

Like someone  is going to admit  it .

Edited by Hunter007

18 minutes ago, Hunter007 said:

O and by the way that is the story the guy put out did you see the police report ?

Guy can spin it anyway he likes . Just saying. 

But what do I know I have  no idea what I'm saying as usual  :rolleyes:

Like someone  is going to admit  it .

Dude, what are you smoking??? :drag:

On 10/18/2019 at 11:38 AM, Hunter007 said:

Who knows . 

Tag? Any Joe Blow that hits a deer and kills it can get a possession tag to keep the deer. Nor hunting license or carcass tag required.  Some people just don't want them and a person pulling up can ask for it. 

Edited by Culvercreek hunt club
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Tag? Any Joe Blow that hits a deer and kills it can get a possession tag to keep the deer. Nor hunting license or carcass tag required.  Some people just don't want them and a person pulling up can ask for it. 

Thanks for explaining, 

Have no idea of the regulations of road kill .