Getting bummed

cynthiafu

You could do what my grandfather used to when he didnt want to go to school.  Go try and find a skunk and get sprayed... Of course not real sure what the deer would do if it smelled skunk. I have a pretty good idea what your coworkers would do though. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Last year, I was kinda bummed because I had a big trial scheduled for the first 2 weeks of Nov.  There goes the rut.  Killed two nice bucks last season.  You just never know.  Hunt when you can and you just might be surprised.  Chin up.

Did you beat the wrap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, cynthiafu said:

I do the same thing you do bill I unload trucks but for target. We have new management  so they don't know that I take the same weeks off every year . Plus hunting season runs with our black friday work load so . I have to keep my fingers crossed. 

Fingers crossed for you!

That tree that fell across your driveway tomorrow will make it very hard for you to get your car out of the driveway. Especially having to wait for the tree service and all...

• Haha 1