Meet HULK, the big gooch!!

NYBowhunter

1 minute ago, UpStateRedNeck said:

He looks like a good dog.

Cat show him whose boss when he got home?

He really is, not a bad bone in his body. Loves to meet people, other dogs and is crazy for kids..But hes a hog when it comes to eating..lol..

To be honest im shocked at how much abuse she takes from those two clowns, they just want to play, lick her all over, she will take only so much and then show them whos boss.  They definitely know their boundaries with her.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cory said:

Does he have pit in him?

Yes, hes an American Bully and his pedigree has razors edge and gottiline blood (which at that time were a blood line of pit that were massive) , but from what i have read were bred with Staffordshire terriers and ?  to get a dog that resembles a pit but much more stout,  more laid back, great temperaments, not very gamey, massive bone structure,  heavy bodies. His Mom and dad are both at or very close to 90 lbs. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, NYBowhunter said:

Yes, hes an American Bully and his pedigree has razors edge and gottiline blood (which at that time were a blood line of pit that were massive) , but from what i have read were bred with Staffordshire terriers and ?  to get a dog that resembles a pit but much more stout,  more laid back, great temperaments, not very gamey, massive bone structure,  heavy bodies. His Mom and dad are both at or very close to 90 lbs. 

Awesome. I love my pit bull . She is the biggest baby on earth. Not a mean bone in her body. I hate the wrap that breed gets. It’s all in how you raise them. He’s a beauty I’m jealous.

6 minutes ago, Cory said:

Awesome. I love my pit bull . She is the biggest baby on earth. Not a mean bone in her body. I hate the wrap that breed gets. It’s all in how you raise them. He’s a beauty I’m jealous.

Thank you. Like you already know, its not the breed, its the owners that gave pits a bad name back in the 80's-90's..

16 minutes ago, Paula said:

He is cute and sounds like he is going to be big. Just knowing a dog has pit scares me. I know it shouldn't, my boyfriend's dog is pit mixed and I love him to death but he still makes me nervous.  This is Elvis

Screenshot_20191018-154844.png

Elvis sure is good looking. Even at 4 months people get intimidated with the the look of my pup, not sure why but they do, until they get to know him. Nothing but a big jelly roll...lol..

• Like 2