Live from the blind

Al Bundy

Ok guys and gals. I starting this thread tonight  so I don’t have to type so much in the morning. Supposed to be about 34 out.  Got my decoys out and made sure they are untangled, back tag is all set, ammo and gun  ready..  My lab didn’t go as nuts as she usually does. Good luck to those going in the morning. Stay safe and warm.   Let’s see some posts in this thread...

• Like 2

It has been real slow bowhunting here so my son and I decided to give it a break and try for some ducks this morning. My son doesn't get out much due to work and his 18 month old daughter and another one on the way due in early December. So I put him on point and shortly after legal shooting time a 6 pack of mallards came in. He bagged a drake and hen out of the pack and was limited out on mallards for the day. It was a beautiful morning and we had a great time.       valoroutdoors.com 

123951.jpg

• Like 10

Nice!!! Im hunting again this weekend. Sunday I will have three hunters on a first time duck hunt. One young huntress. Looking forward to it, but not the forecasted 19MPH winds and rain. Nice looking swamp there.  Stay safe everyone and good shooting this weekend.