Up-and-coming female bow hunter Kaitlyn Maus

BuckNutts

5 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

It's nice to see an actual female hunter , im really sick of the Drury girl and the others just like her ,the ones who have never picked a set or hunted by themselves a day in their life . 

Yeah but those girls are also hunting free range deer and still have to make the shot, i wouldn't bash them, kuddos to all that hunt and do it legally. I see no reason to bash those other female hunters. 

7 minutes ago, NYBowhunter said:

Yeah but those girls are also hunting free range deer and still have to make the shot, i wouldn't bash them, kuddos to all that hunt and do it legally. I see no reason to bash those other female hunters. 

I'm not bashing , i just said i was sick of getting bombarded with the model/hunters on social media . I'm not falling for what they are pushing. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I'm not bashing , i just said i was sick of getting bombarded with the model/hunters on social media . I'm not falling for what they are pushing. 

Their on TV or social media so of course their pushing something,  gotta keep their sponsors happy or the shows would not exist.  In the end they are hunters and only help our ranks as outdoorsman.  

1 hour ago, NYBowhunter said:

Their on TV or social media so of course their pushing something,  gotta keep their sponsors happy or the shows would not exist.  In the end they are hunters and only help our ranks as outdoorsman.  

In the end ,people like you and I are hunters and they are trying to push some marketing agenda on us. I'm sorry if you don't see them exploiting the hunting community for likes and money ,that's just the truth of it.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...