Sardines.........

Lawdwaz

8 hours ago, crappyice said:

I’m easily influenced

2e415d75ed4212cdc9aee95e0567258f.jpg

Didn’t love them...they actually smelled fishier than they tasted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least you tried them.  There’s a number of different variations so keep trying, you may find one that you really like.  

I used to enjoy them backpacking too, and brought a few tins for lunch while moose hunting. A coworker brought me in a tin of smoked eel...I haven't tried them yet, waiting for an occiiasion. She tells me that even though they are canned in China, the eels themselves are caught in North Carolina, where she is from. 

I used to enjoy them backpacking too, and brought a few tins for lunch while moose hunting. A coworker brought me in a tin of smoked eel...I haven't tried them yet, waiting for an occiiasion. She tells me that even though they are canned in China, the eels themselves are caught in North Carolina, where she is from. 

Stuff like this drives me bananas lol

So they farm the eels in NC USA then send to China to can and we get them shipped back here oy vey

6 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Stuff like this drives me bananas lol

So they farm the eels in NC USA then send to China to can and we get them shipped back here oy vey

emoji2357.png

Makes sense dont it? That way they can charge more, and who knows maybe add stuff to it?

Unfortunately for me, I suffer from pre-hypertension and need to be aware of high sodium content in anything I consider eating.  That keeps me from enjoying many of the foods I really love to eat.  In fact, because I ate so much of those foods, I have pre-hypertension now.  :sorry:

I love Vita herring, especially in the cream sauce.

Edited by Rattler