Least productive work day of the year

moog5050

Years ago a friend took a bunch of us out in a limo downtown to drink.  He let me wear his Rolex Presidential   Said let me know when it’s 2 am as the limo picking us up outside. Later on he says what time is it ? I look at watch in the dark confines of bar. Can’t see the dial in the dark lol. No light on it for $35 K.  A Timex Indiglo from Kmart for $10 I could have read the time. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Would only use it as a knock around hunting watch.

good deal. think it comes with it's own factory mechanic/pit crew? that'd be cool. while they're on stand by to ensure optimum performance to accurately indicate the last hour of day light. you could have one of them nock your arrow for you while they're there. maybe even flag in a big buck to the treestand area.  i think it's a sound investment.

• Like 1

Least productive day of the year - might be this Monday.  Change of clocks - lose an hour of sleep, rut is kickin in during the xbow opener and Bills game on Sunday and weekend Halloween parties.   giphy.gif&key=dd8e7ad16c1815311c922c577a5244b2c39e35050e291c2348d55e5b31af3ce9

Which is why I need to survive today and this afternoons last football game....heading to my buddy’s property right after game and a personal day is already booked for Monday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Which is why I need to survive today and this afternoons last football game....heading to my buddy’s property right after game and a personal day is already booked for Monday!

Nice !Yeah today is gonna be a drag ass day for you.   I have to work Monday but I have T-Th off each of the next two weeks.  So will be pushing those Mondays along.  But they should go fast to get stuff done before i am off. 

• Like 1

Least productive day for me I'm sure is going to be 12/30/19. It's my last day of work after 32+ years! I really don't plan on doing anything that day except maybe eating some cake!

I'm sure there will be a few not so productive days between now and then with my thoughts being out in the woods instead of on the job! 

"I am a hunter, please excuse my occasional day dreaming"

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, 2012_taco said:

Least productive day for me I'm sure is going to be 12/30/19. It's my last day of work after 32+ years! I really don't plan on doing anything that day except maybe eating some cake!

I'm sure there will be a few not so productive days between now and then with my thoughts being out in the woods instead of on the job! 

Congratulations, 17 years left for me.  They should let me retire now for 5 years, then I'll work an extra 5.....  I think in 5 years I could have everything set on the property to make it deervana 10 years down the road.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, 2012_taco said:

I already filled out your perfect attendance certificate for the academy next year.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Years ago a friend took a bunch of us out in a limo downtown to drink.  He let me wear his Rolex Presidential   Said let me know when it’s 2 am as the limo picking us up outside. Later on he says what time is it ? I look at watch in the dark confines of bar. Can’t see the dial in the dark lol. No light on it for $35 K.  A Timex Indiglo from Kmart for $10 I could have read the time. 

Been using a Timex Indiglo for years and years for hunting! Love em!

Today has been a rough day at work. Between annoying and frustrating co-workers an 8 year old computer that’s been seeing a slow and painful death and clients that redesign the job after it’s done I am also done for the day and it’s only noon.

14 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

Today has been a rough day at work. Between annoying and frustrating co-workers an 8 year old computer that’s been seeing a slow and painful death and clients that redesign the job after it’s done I am also done for the day and it’s only noon.

Don't you charge them for making changes after they sign off on it?  We used to deal with engineers making changes after the mold was already built !