Help me understand . . .

Enigma

22 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

Wow,i cant believe LE is dragging their asses on this. Sounds like an accident waiting to happen. Maybe you have to go up higher in the chain? Just because the dude doesn't have a permanent address shouldn't make it that hard to find him if the cops really wanted to. 

You should ask LE if you should shoot him in the leg next time you see him so they can catch up with him. Not really,but this sounds like the type of scenario that makes you doubt the point of following laws.

I've been told straight up by LE that the issue doesn't involve shots fired, children or domestic violence so its not a high priority for them. I understand to a point. Just don't agree with the selective enforcement. I follow the law, expect others to as well and when someone breaks the law, have always thought it should and would be addressed and settled by LE. Not so much in the case . . . 

• Like 1

I've been told straight up by LE that the issue doesn't involve shots fired, children or domestic violence so its not a high priority for them. I understand to a point. Just don't agree with the selective enforcement. I follow the law, expect others to as well and when someone breaks the law, have always thought it should and would be addressed and settled by LE. Not so much in the case . . . 
This is NY don't you know Cuomo handed control over to all the crooks and scumbags of the state?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, Hunter007 said:

You leave near the amish mafia :)

images.jpeg-12.jpg

Bud you have no idea! So much more to this fiasco that I haven't bored you folks with. The short side story is that just outside the "block" I hunt, several of the neighboring landowners are, you got it, Mennonite! And guess where this bum finds the easiest access to trespass? Yep. Across their land!

I've chatted with them a couple times, not specifically about this issue just general neighborly stuff. Very nice people. Very reserved and private as I would expect. They also hunt deer. Just don't have any desire to get anyone else involved in this crap, especially them.

16 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Bud you have no idea! So much more to this fiasco that I haven't bored you folks with. The short side story is that just outside the "block" I hunt, several of the neighboring landowners are, you got it, Mennonite! And guess where this bum finds the easiest access to trespass? Yep. Across their land!

I've chatted with them a couple times, not specifically about this issue just general neighborly stuff. Very nice people. Very reserved and private as I would expect. They also hunt deer. Just don't have any desire to get anyone else involved in this crap, especially them.

Sounds like a nightmare  hopefully it will work out for the best for you.