Anyone plan on predator night hunting on Long Island ?

Small game season opened on Long Island ( Region 1) today Nov. 1st.   I am curious if anyone does any night hunting for predators here on L.I. ?   I know there are no coyotes here ( except for a rare sighting). I was planning on bow hunting red fox and racoons. This would be my first attempts at night hunting I have been doing my homework and curious if anyone else has night Hunted on Long Island and could share their  experiences and or knowledge?    

If you are going to hunt the coop, or other DEC lands on LI . you will need to get the management access permit & check off the box for night hunting. I haven’t night hunted there in many years so I’m not sure of the rules. I’d call the DEC and ask about it before you do.

i coon hunted there, but I had coon hounds so the hunting that you want to do is substantially different . 
I have never called in a coon . I have squalled them down after they were treed, or. had them expose themselves for a shot .  Hunters have called them in , but I never could. I called in lots of red fox, but no coons .

I can’t help you with fox spots because most of my old spots won’t allow you access .  
I don’t shoot foxes, I just have called them in & photographed them , or just observed them. I’m not opposed to shooting them, I just never shot one. (they fascinate me)

I used many different mouth calls except for a couple of times in the Adirondacks and called in gray fox with a taped call.

I may not be able to help you, but you can pm me if you think I can. I am currently not in NY and may not get back to you right away, but I will when I get back(I’m doing this on a phone & am new at this Cell phone stuff & I have a computer in NY that I know how to use better)
good luck