Baseball 2020 thread

BizCT

Shoeless Joe Jackson purposely threw the series.

Astros cheated.

Bonds, McGuires, etc. cheated.

All Pete Rose did was bet on his own team TO WIN!  His actions never altered the outcome or the integrity of the game.  How the heck is he banned for life?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Deuce =we use your number ...”Let’s go 11...get on!” Curveball coming

Fastball = we use your name...”Here ya go Billy...get on!” Fastball coming!!!

That started in 12u if first base coach saw the sign from the catcher- Runner from 2nd base would do the same thing.

No electronics used...just good old fashion baseball!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deuce =we use your number ...”Let’s go 11...get on!” Curveball coming

Fastball = we use your name...”Here ya go Billy...get on!” Fastball coming!!!

That started in 12u if first base coach saw the sign from the catcher- Runner from 2nd base would do the same thing.

No electronics used...just good old fashion baseball!!!

Same here. We always watched 3B coach to pick up steak sign and pitch out

• 3 weeks later...
@Biz-R-OWorld ‘s beloved Mookie Betts is now a Dodger. Will Biz switch coastal allegiance?

A move they had to make. He wasn’t coming back in 2021. They tried twice to sign him. Hopefully we got Verdugo and the catcher prospect. This could be like Crawford, Gonzalez and Beckett trade to Dodgers again. We could be contenders in 2021

A move they had to make. He wasn’t coming back in 2021. They tried twice to sign him. Hopefully we got Verdugo and the catcher prospect. This could be like Crawford, Gonzalez and Beckett trade to Dodgers again. We could be contenders in 2021

Update, 3-team trade and we got Twins pitcher too. Now we can pay Devers

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Bellinger and Betts in the same OF is absolutely mind blowing. Plus David price. Dodgers have no excuses in 2020

It's a bold move by the Dodgers.  Betts is fully intent on hitting free agency.  They essentially gave up Pederson and Verdurgo for a one year rental.  If they don't win and Betts leaves at the end of the year (crazy if he signs back with Boston), then Dodgers gave up on two young promising players for nothing.  At least the Cubs got a ring when they gave up Gleyber Torres for a few months of Chapman.

It's a bold move by the Dodgers.  Betts is fully intent on hitting free agency.  They essentially gave up Pederson and Verdurgo for a one year rental.  If they don't win and Betts leaves at the end of the year (crazy if he signs back with Boston), then Dodgers gave up on two young promising players for nothing.  At least the Cubs got a ring when they gave up Gleyber Torres for a few months of Chapman.

Yup. 1-year rental or half year rentals are always risky. Giants May make a run at Betts in offseason as will several other teams

• 2 weeks later...