Baseball 2020 thread

BizCT

That's it? I see them finishing just behind the METS this year

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

In a different league and division lol.

Stay off the baseball diamond and stick to the kitchen, Jerky!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

In a different league and division lol.

Stay off the baseball diamond and stick to the kitchen, Jerky!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was merely speaking in terms of the quality of the season. Obviously it's a different league and division. My point was their record will still be below the Mets and if the leagues were combined they would be worse than the Mets who arguably are the worst ever.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/28773051/mlb-tells-court-attempts-cheating-part-sports

Houston submitted papers to dismiss, citing the Astros' better performance on the road in 2017: The Astros hit .279 at home with 395 runs and 115 homers at home vs. road stats of .284, 501 runs and 123 homers.
Cheaters gonna cheat

26 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

I was merely speaking in terms of the quality of the season. Obviously it's a different league and division. My point was their record will still be below the Mets and if the leagues were combined they would be worse than the Mets who arguably are the worst ever.

Mets went to WS far more recently than the Yankees. #NeverForget

31 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Gardy goes Yardy?

https://nypost.com/2020/02/24/yankee-brett-gardner-gets-restraining-order-against-obsessed-fan/

I, 100% believe that this woman is telling the truth. Gardner is a scumbag, as expected!

No way Biz. She is really out there, and delusional. And not even Gardy would go yardy on that.

The Glass Man Severino headed to Tommy John surgery.

Red Sox: Sale, Rodriguez, Eovaldi, Perez?, Opener/Johnson?

Yankees: Cole, Tanaka, Happ, Montgomery, Opener?

Assuming everyone stayed healthy, the head-to-head rotation battle between an expected 105 win team and 85 win team is suddenly more of a toss up!!!

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

31 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

and a plastic barrel??? lol. Cause thats what wins championships! 

You better win one this year, because if the Sox win 80+ games this year rebuilding we will serious contenders again in 2021. Yes, JBJ Benny and Verdugo is a good enough OF to win a WS especially when you have Xman, Devers, Chavis, and JD Martinez also in the lineup. We just need a starter or two next year

25 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

do the Angels throw at Astros for the first pitch of the opener?  Maddon says no.  But maybe a throw behind the player? 

why add fuel to the fire? astros have a great team. why give them extra runners on base? why risk suspension when astros players weren't suspended? it's a lose-lose. astros will end up winning 95+ games. BOOK IT