BizCT

49 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

2020 will be 3 years in a row that Aaron Judge:

1. doesn't play in 115 games
  2. doesn't hit 28 homers
  3. doesn't get 68 RBI's
  4. doesn't finish top 10 in AL MVP

BOOK IT!

Is this the third or fourth year, you have a secret AJ bro crush Biz???

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

2020 will be 3 years in a row that Aaron Judge:

1. doesn't play in 115 games
  2. doesn't hit 28 homers
  3. doesn't get 68 RBI's
  4. doesn't finish top 10 in AL MVP

BOOK IT!

Only my man, Pete Alonso, can hit 28 home runs in a 60 game season but even he will be hard pressed to play in 115 games this year.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Grampy sees it too!! You LOVE him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Until he passes little leadoff guy Betts in career homers, I won't. (and he won't)

On 7/9/2020 at 12:07 PM, Water Rat said:

I see your a Cardinal fan. I believe that they have the second most World Series Championships behind the Yankees. I got this album when I was a little kid. I'm a life long die hard Mets fan. "Lets Go Mets"

IMG_6628.thumb.PNG.4022dc1a167f6cf827e5fac3e51b70d1.PNGIMG_6629.thumb.PNG.17cb035b2eb2446a7c09c2a2e91a0e3c.PNG

In the ‘50s the Rochester Red Wings were the farm  club of the Cards. In ‘67 when they were in the World Series,my Grandfather was cheering for the Cards because of that . I’ve been a fan ever since .

12 hours ago, Nomad said:

In the ‘50s the Rochester Red Wings were the farm  club of the Cards. In ‘67 when they were in the World Series,my Grandfather was cheering for the Cards because of that . I’ve been a fan ever since .

Yeah.....I think they played the Tigers that year. Denny McLain had a monster season. I watched it with my 5th grade class in school. My teacher was a big baseball fan. I always liked Tim McCarver.....especially as an announcer.

2 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

I would be surprised if this season ever gets off the block.  Can almost guarantee no college football season this year.  I think NFL and MLB are slim at best. NBA maybe cause of less players but a few of them are bailing on the season anyway. 

I actually think pro sports will be fine. They have procedures in place like PGA does. #ChiefsDynasty

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Watched the Yankees vs. Mets game yesterday. Strange to say the least. Pisses me off that every year someone on the Mets gets hurt in spring training. If I owned the Mets , I would fire every athletic trainer and strength/ conditioning coach on the team. Rant over. Lol

47 minutes ago, sbuff said:

I hoping Texas surprises people this year. 

Man if you fall 4 games back after week 1, going to be an uphill battle for sure with the shortened season.

Yup. everything is 162/60, so magnified nearly 3x. A 10-game win streak is like 30 games.

24 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Best chance in 11 years for the Yanks to win the WS and this thread is dead? perfectly timed pandemic, yanks recover from all injuries and don't have to deal with any crowds

No fans to boo the Astros!  They totally lucked out.