Baseball 2020 thread

BizCT

16 minutes ago, grampy said:

Not so Biz. The Yankees still have one of the best minor league systems in baseball. They will be good for years to come. While Boston gutted their farm system, to buy enough strong arms and bats to win a ring. It worked too! But now they have to pay the piper in mediocrity for a few years while they rebuild.

Dombrowski effect, at least it finally worked for once

• Like 2

1 hour ago, grampy said:

Not so Biz. The Yankees still have one of the best minor league systems in baseball. They will be good for years to come. While Boston gutted their farm system, to buy enough strong arms and bats to win a ring. It worked too! But now they have to pay the piper in mediocrity for a few years while they rebuild.

We'll see. Greg Bird and Andujar turned out to be nothing. Same with Clint Frazier and a bunch of their homegrown pitchers. You got 2 guys with $300M contracts.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Gary Sanchez with the loss tonight. His error results in the only run of the game. When do they cut this bum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yup and his .097 average is remarkable! Swung through three fastballs in a row
Last night with runners in scoring position. They didn’t even pretend to be nervous to pitch to him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup and his .097 average is remarkable! Swung through three fastballs in a row
Last night with runners in scoring position. They didn’t even pretend to be nervous to pitch to him

Who’s worse than Gary?

BENINTENDI!

Judge and Stanton on DL it’s ok we got It covered with deep bench and better pitching this year.  Sometimes me think player like Betts more durable than Judge or Stanton but when they r both healthy they are tough lineup.  

This is all a tune up for dodgers/Yankees WS. One team will finally win a ring, then other will continue a pathetic decade long run of great regular seasons with 0 rings.

Dodgers have 3 former MVP’s on their team and Yankees have one of the greatest lineups in MLB history.

Ya Betts Believe Mookie wants another ring!

And down goes Lemahieu!!! Come on man - hottest hitter in baseball sprained his left writer on a swing last night.

Next man up!

Donohue! They team is made of glass