Got a Bobcat !!

Pygmy

All the reading, videos, etc. that I perused concerning bobcat trapping finally paid off...I caught my first cat this morning...

It is a female, and I think it's a pretty  good sized one for a female...I'm guessing around 20 pounds..I'm headed up to my buddy's place to weigh it..

Pictures will be forthcoming...I tried to get a good picture of it still alive in the trap, but the cat crawled up  under a log and just laid there snarling at me, and I was NOT about to grab the trap chain and pull it into the open...I did get some hero pictures after the cat expired, and I'll email them to of my good buddies here to post...

Now I need to find out where to go to get it sealed...

• Like 38

3 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

I never doubted it’d happen!!

Nice going Dan.  Send pics to my email if you want, I can get them up tonight.   

Dan sent me the pic.  I didn’t have the heart to tell him it’s a house cat, but a beauty and clearly ferocious.   

7D0F3204-9687-4104-A48B-DDCCC979CB4F.png

• Like 15
  • Haha 9

42 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Dan sent me the pic.  I didn’t have the heart to tell him it’s a house cat, but a beauty and clearly ferocious.   

7D0F3204-9687-4104-A48B-DDCCC979CB4F.png

4 or 5" skull. not a book cat. should have released it

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 1