Got a Bobcat !!

Pygmy

The cat weighed 19 .5 pounds,,,My estimate was pretty close, but it was judged on  hauling out  many turkey gobblers from 18-20 pounds over the last  45 years...  I had it sealed at the DEC in Bath, and the tech said it was an adult female.....

It may take a day or two for he picts...Gonna skin her in the morning...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

Also, would you be willing to sell me the pelt ? Looking to make some custom undies to wear while fishing. Thanks.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

ABSOLUTELY  !!    It should fit you well in the crotch area since it is a female...Hehehe....

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, stubborn1VT said:

It was just a matter of time.  Good for you Dan.

Now that you caught it, are you going to eat it?  

Seriously, I hear that cats are tasty.  I have a buddy that puts his in stir fry.  

Thanks, Zeb...  However, there are 4 things I don't eat.....Felines, canines, testiscles and brains....

• Like 1

11 hours ago, rachunter said:

Did you use a wing to attract it? i'm setting up a few traps for next week mostly for yotes,but might set a few for a cat.

congrats again!!!!

Yes I did....A merganser wing hung about 5 feet off the ground 21 feet from the set....

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Bojohunter said:

no picture , it didnt happen..... :)

The pictures are coming, but in my low tech world, sometimes things take a little longer..The pictures are on The Mermaid's smartphone..Since neither SHE nor I are SMART enough to run a smartphone, she does not know how to send them to my email..

Next Tuesday morning, she will be having coffee with one of her girlfriends, who will know how to do it....Once she sends them to me, I'll have to send them to Lawdwaz to post here, since I am not SMART enough to do that...I'm guessing it will be about a week before the pictures show up, and by that time we will all be so excited about the deer gun season opener that probably nobody will give a hoot...Hehehe...    I hope I'm not confusing you....<<grin>>….. Heck, before then I may catch another cat...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

The pictures are coming, but in my low tech world, sometimes things take a little longer..The pictures are on The Mermaid's smartphone..Since neither SHE nor I are SMART enough to run a smartphone, she does not know how to send them to my email..
Next Tuesday morning, she will be having coffee with one of her girlfriends, who will know how to do it....Once she sends them to me, I'll have to send them to Lawdwaz to post here, since I am not SMART enough to do that...I'm guessing it will be about a week before the pictures show up, and by that time we will all be so excited about the deer gun season opener that probably nobody will give a hoot...Hehehe...    I hope I'm not confusing you....>….. Heck, before then I may catch another cat...

Cant wait to see how your pics come out...glad someone snapped a shot of you taking the pics

c0175eb637b85c9d34f18c90fc37287a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

Next Tuesday morning, she will be having coffee with one of her girlfriends, who will know how to do it....Once she sends them to me, I'll have to send them to Lawdwaz to post here, since I am not SMART enough to do that...I'm guessing it will be about a week before the pictures show up, and by that time we will all be so excited about the deer gun season opener that probably nobody will give a hoot...Hehehe...    I hope I'm not confusing you....>….. Heck, before then I may catch another cat...
I'm going to be waiting since I was the first non believer. I sure a shit hope I'm able to kill a deer before your pics go up. I may be the worlds worst Hunter and you've even gotten a few so far!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk