Impact

YFKI1983

I think the math is off a tad. If you're 20' up,lets call it 6 yds. Now you shoot 24 yds,that is a 1:4 pitch or drop.The exit should be 2"-3" lower,no?

Also,check out the ranch fairy you tube  clips about mechanical impact. The big blades opening can redirect the arrow quite a bit. Maybe your bow is not perfectly tuned either and arrow is not hitting straight? 

Either way,still a nice shot.

• Like 1

I think the math is off a tad. If you're 20' up,lets call it 6 yds. Now you shoot 24 yds,that is a 1:4 pitch or drop.The exit should be 2"-3" lower,no?
Also,check out the ranch fairy you tube  clips about mechanical impact. The big blades opening can redirect the arrow quite a bit. Maybe your bow is not perfectly tuned either and arrow is not hitting straight? 
Either way,still a nice shot.
That's possible. It definitely needs a tune

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

If you weren't higher than 30 ft the difference in exit is only 1/2  to 3/4 of an inch assuming animal is 12 to 16 in wide.. 
Where do you get that formula ?

I shot my 19' buck at 16 yards, from a 22' ladder stand. Exit vs entry was prob 6-8" different.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

My head just exploded...that sounded like math. Me english teach, ain’t none so good wit numbers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That was a perfect English sentence. Wonder why people these days speak so improper English like?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk