Advice hit a good buck

BBDEric

I know how you must feel right now.  My first bow kill i just wasn't sure how good of a hit it was even though there were bubbles on the arrow.  I backed out and came back the following morning.  No sleep, needless to say.  Easy recovery and a double lung shot to boot.  I really didn't want to push that deer across property lines so I waited.

Congrats on an awesome buck!

Here is entry. They live a long time on one lung...glad I didn't push him amd with temps in the low 30s it all worked out. 

Buck came in kind of sneaking by me. When he got downwind he stopped for a split second ready to bolt. He was slight quartering and felt like I made a good shot considering the angle. But you just never know it happens so fast. 

20191106_114354.jpg

• Like 9

Here is entry. They live a long time on one lung...glad I didn't push him amd with temps in the low 30s it all worked out. 
Buck came in kind of sneaking by me. When he got downwind he stopped for a split second ready to bolt. He was slight quartering and felt like I made a good shot considering the angle. But you just never know it happens so fast. 
20191106_114354.thumb.jpg.d584a03b6a8125adc1e93e93e5624b38.jpg
Awesome buck!........I may have missed this but is that a rage hole?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk