blackbeltbill

(Perfectly Legal)..-- Hunter Harassment-- Indiana Youth Season.

Who cares ,the guy in the video is a cry baby looking to blame somebody. At least the guy knows where the deer arnt at the current moment. Ive heard gun shots in the woods while watching deer and they dont even flinch if the shot is far enough away.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

blackbeltbill (soon to be NunchakuNubbins) I'd like to ask you a question; you ever eat sardines?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Please support the hunting of Mourning Dove In New York State.  For information, visit nydovehunting.weebly.com/

1 minute ago, Lawdwaz said:

blackbeltbill (soon to be NunchakuNubbins) I'd like to ask you a question; you ever eat sardines?

BAAAAA HAHHAHAHHGH HAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!! I see what you did there Larry! LMAO!

:taunt::rofl:

• Like 1

Billy. Thanks for sharing, but I have to side with JeremyK ( especially cause he's in my clique)

Shut your mouth and hunt. Hunter harassment has a different definition in my book, and shooting isn't it. If this guy was any kind of mentor on a youth hunt, he'd be watching for deer instead of crying on the camera. This is the mentoring that breeds snowflakes.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 5
  • Haha 1