Quick tracking input

Fletch

Bro hit a buck at 3:15. Hit it just back a bit. Mid high. Deer froze walked slowly 70 yards fell over. Got up 5 times and falling over. Bleeding from mouth, tongue hanging out. Went out of sight then he heard a crash. This was over a 15-20 minute span.

Input this place has yotes. And storm later tonight.

Arrow looks to have food particles from pic but I have not seen it beside pic and bro says no smell.

Give me what ya think. I’m getting down to go meet him at truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blood from the mouth has got to be lung. I shot two does back this year,not one of them crashed while i watched. They didn't want to move at all. I think they both expired faster than I thought,but it doesnt hurt to back out for a little bit. The falling and crashing makes me think it is a dead deer. He may have gotten both lungs if he hit high and back,you know how they angle up. Back and low is not great,i know..

8ecf2a93e71d41a09fda257a874ceb08.jpg&key=8ce14aef45b65277d65f88c351d1e56bc643ae3377fa99b0a33f41a3668ccdb8

We got it. I would guess it died when he heard it crash or soon after. It was stiff we found it about 3 hours after hit. Prob went 350-400 yards and the track was iffy. He’s happy! The pic isn’t the best but a nice 9 point the spread I would guess close to 17. Better pic tomorrow

Thanks for the input

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 24