New Look

noodle one

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it. The index page is clean and you can track posts / threads etc.

For the moment, we seem to be all newbies again with 0 post count ;)

And some embedded media isn't showing, but I'm sure that's a upgrade pain to be solved.

Also wondering by the show all link for smileys there may be more added later?

I like it. The index page is clean and you can track posts / threads etc.

For the moment, we seem to be all newbies again with 0 post count :ph34r:

And some embedded media isn't showing, but I'm sure that's a upgrade pain to be solved.

Also wondering by the show all link for smileys there may be more added later?

I fixed the post count issue... Working on some other things now - BTW which embedded media is not working?

So far I dont care for it. I guess over time I will get used to it. One thing I do wish you would include is a "NEW POST" option so we can just click on that to read all of the days new post instead of filtering through each catagory. I know there is a latest post section off to the side but it is limited. New Post option are a big hit on all the other forums Im on. Its easy.

So far I dont care for it. I guess over time I will get used to it. One thing I do wish you would include is a "NEW POST" option so we can just click on that to read all of the days new post instead of filtering through each catagory. I know there is a latest post section off to the side but it is limited. New Post option are a big hit on all the other forums Im on. Its easy.

I like the new look, although I will agree with the statement above....Great site and appreciate the improvements!

So far I think it looks pretty good. I do not like the latest posts thing on the sidebar, takes up way too much space, and there is still the recent topics below that, which is pretty much the same thing. The season countdowns are missing. Those are the only two things I have for now.

As far as the new posts thing, its just called something different. Look toward the top right side and youll see 'View New Content' which is the same thing but has more options.

I tried logging on with my Iphone( just in safari) and it wanted me to install an app.... IP BOARDS. I installed It but it wouldn't connect.... Said to contact the administrator.

I have mixed feelings about the new site.... I like the look. And atleast I can make posts directly now.. Instead of only being able to use the quick reply option. I will try and access some of the media content later. In the old version I problems with some video and all pictures that are posted.

Edited by jasons75