Region 3, Hunting Middletown

LongWayFromHome

9 minutes ago, LongWayFromHome said:

Anyone Hunting around Middletown, specifically Derby Road, Van Burenville Roads Areas ????

I commute Vanburenville daily.

have a spot about 5 miles away, not seeing much buck movement 

Edited by Bionic

Hi Bionic.  My grandparents owned a farm on Derby Rd, Van Burenville was a stone throw away. I spent summers and hunted our farm when I was a kid. I have not been there since 1973, my family sold the farm around the mid 80's. Do you know what is happening on Derby Rd? Do you kno w Masonic Creek?

1 hour ago, LongWayFromHome said:

Hi Bionic.  My grandparents owned a farm on Derby Rd, Van Burenville was a stone throw away. I spent summers and hunted our farm when I was a kid. I have not been there since 1973, my family sold the farm around the mid 80's. Do you know what is happening on Derby Rd? Do you kno w Masonic Creek?

I grew up in Howells, so i am pretty familiar with the area, but I have not heard of the Masonic creek.  Also, all kidding aside, is this an actual creek, or a temple of some sorts? I ask because their are a lot of random temples popping up in the area.

18 minutes ago, LongWayFromHome said:

used shoot 'chucks off those hay fields, on Howell Rd, but they may be sub divisions now, that makes me sick

Howells rd is not too awfully different now, you might be surprised! Remember the big red barn and big white home on howells rd  On the end closer to Ingrassia rd?