New guy

Fredo

Hello everyone. I’ve been going on this site for quite a while and decided to join. My name is Al I’m 29 and live in Jersey, but mostly hunt on my land in Charleston NY.  Deer and bear are some of my favorite targets and occasionally do some salmon fishing up on the douglaston. Any whoo, I hope to learn a couple of things from you guys 

thanks in advance

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome aboard Fredo, I’m sorry you got passed over. But it’s what Pop wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Welcome aboard. Just remember, don’t ever take sides with anyone against the family again...ever. And be careful fishing out of jon boats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
32 minutes ago, HuntHarder20 said:

What’s up guys !!!! It’s Rob. First time on this site or anyone for that matter. Been wanting to join for a while now. I’m an Obsessed whitetail Hunter  amongst other things and can’t wait to talk with everyone !!!!!

18394FB5-652B-4654-8114-E6795A4786F2.jpeg

Welcome! Good to have ya here!

Go on to the introduction thread, and tell us about yourself. Where you hunt and such. Gun? Bow? Crossbow? Look forward to hearing more from ya!

And nice buck!

Edited by grampy

What’s up guys !!!! It’s Rob. First time on this site or anyone for that matter. Been wanting to join for a while now. I’m an Obsessed whitetail Hunter  amongst other things and can’t wait to talk with everyone !!!!!
18394FB5-652B-4654-8114-E6795A4786F2.jpeg.2f293fe5e2cf42c2d8b3fe57ab3cda3c.jpeg

Welcome aboard...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys. Rob here. I really didn’t do a good job introducing myself. I’m 44 now and I’ve been hunting with my dad since I’m six years old. Started off squirrel hunting with the 22...which I think is one of the best ways to learn about hunting. Then moved on the rabbit hunting with beagles/grouse/pheasant. Then as I got older started Turkey hunting and of course my favorite whitetail hunting. We hunt up in the 4H zone and I also hunt A lot on LI with the bow. From 1997 till 2014 my dad/friends and I took a trip to Manitoba every year for whitetails. 2015 till the present we’ve been going to Northern Alberta. Absolutely love hunting up there. Long story short guy I’m completely Obsessed with hunting and everyone who knows me knows that’s what I truly love to talk about. So any questions any time I’m always here to help!!! 

10 minutes ago, HuntHarder20 said:

Hey guys. Rob here. I really didn’t do a good job introducing myself. I’m 44 now and I’ve been hunting with my dad since I’m six years old. Started off squirrel hunting with the 22...which I think is one of the best ways to learn about hunting. Then moved on the rabbit hunting with beagles/grouse/pheasant. Then as I got older started Turkey hunting and of course my favorite whitetail hunting. We hunt up in the 4H zone and I also hunt A lot on LI with the bow. From 1997 till 2014 my dad/friends and I took a trip to Manitoba every year for whitetails. 2015 till the present we’ve been going to Northern Alberta. Absolutely love hunting up there. Long story short guy I’m completely Obsessed with hunting and everyone who knows me knows that’s what I truly love to talk about. So any questions any time I’m always here to help!!! 

I'm a 4H hunter too! Would be cool to meet up and talk about hunting Canadian whitetails sometime. I've always wanted to try that.

Sounds like we both share a passion for deer hunting. And that you have much to share with all of us. Again....welcome, and glad to have ya join us! Just pull up a seat, and join right in anytime!