Looking for a GPS

Hello all,

Haven't been posting much over the past year but I have still been browsing. Anyhow, I recently bought a new piece of property and was looking for any recommendations for handheld GPS units. I don't know much about them but I am looking for something that I could use to map property lines, atv trails on the property, as well as camera/stand locations. Let me know of any recommendations that you may have. Thanks.

I have a Montana 680t , it does way more stuff then my brain can comprehend. It has the ability to overlay a satelite image of specific areas. The topo map is way more detailed then onX which is my go to GPS on the phone. It has a 3d view in topo which really helps read the terrain if in a hilly area.

Garmin fer sure! Have had Magellen and Garmin, but Garmin out performed the other one by a ton!

Hope you (OP) are ready for sticker shock! A decent, easily used handheld GPS should have a decent sized screen. Those dinky 2"x2" screens are almost worthless!

Isn't this what you're planning on doing with a GPS. Did this with a Garmin 62.

1559232559_2012HuntingSpots.jpg.3ba8a1456926b7a45075fe5ad1189491.jpg

• Like 1