Small game hunting during Reg Deer season

Grizz1219

21 hours ago, Grizz1219 said:

Not assisting... Only driving.. I won't be anywhere near them... 

Driving as in driving the vehicle to their spot so they can hunt? Because obviously driving deer would be assisting and not legal. Other wise you can hunt small game all you want as long as you are not some how helping them. 

• Like 1

Driving as in driving the vehicle to their spot so they can hunt? Because obviously driving deer would be assisting and not legal. Other wise you can hunt small game all you want as long as you are not some how helping them. 
Driving the truck there. Yes, I know a deer drive would be assisting. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Just now, crappyice said:

Could you run across some a$$hat who says that even though you are clearly squirrel hunting you are indeed aiding the kids in their deer hunt by moving game???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Private farm... I know most of the others that hunt it.. and I would literally be no where near the others hunting.. Would be a stretch for them to say I am aiding.. I would never try to bend any rule especially with kids involved.  Showing them the proper way to do things is priority.. 

• Like 3

Years ago I’d tag out and be done early  ,I wanted help my buddies but I couldn’t . Then I thought the law changed and as long as you had a license, you could push, drive and so on , I remember because I was very happy to be able to participate. I read the guide and looked online, but did not come up with anything .