The Hunting Public from Youtube is deer hunting in New York this year

JimboCNY

Big fan of THP.  Hope they get picked up by tv but then again I don't!!!! 

Some people have made it too big in the industry and for example bow hunt out of Redneck blinds.. Or consistently shoot 5+ year old deer... Not very realistic for the average hunter and hard to relate to unfortunately

• Like 2

I haven't enjoyed too many TV/Internet shows since HB and MW were in their infancy, and even they got watered down after a few seasons. THP has been refreshing - I binge watch them when I fly for work and that fits the bill perfectly. I really like Zach, go-getter yet very patient and willing to try unusual approaches.

My understanding is that they were already gone before first video release, or close to.

Edited by phade
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

The only advertisement is for their bows but it's done in an actual way that it's not being stuffed down our throat. They gives us the bows specs as well as arrow specs which is actually a cool way to do it.

I watched Zach draw and though "hes struggling a bit", then the specs go up and hes at 73lbs. Maybe in case he sees a bear lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/19/2019 at 10:55 AM, blackbeltbill said:

I wonder,if The Hunting Public has been following this Thread to check if their location has been pinpointed?!

Probably not , they didn't really a "spot" , more so an area . They have gotten more secretive of their locations though . A member of the forum has sent me a few of their actual locations onX from other states that he was able to figure out . 

• Like 2

On 11/18/2019 at 7:20 PM, Team Hoyt said:

That's Oleans Walmart

I thought they were in the Elmira Area? But i keep wanting to think they are in Allegheny County .. but was expecting more and bigger hills for Alleghany and not as mountainous if it were elmira, kinda like it seems to be in the videos.  

Edited by LET EM GROW

2 hours ago, LET EM GROW said:

I thought they were in the Elmira Area? But i keep wanting to think they are in Allegheny County .. but was expecting more and bigger hills for Alleghany and not as mountainous if it were elmira, kinda like it seems to be in the videos.  

Maybe. But definitely Oleans Walmart 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

They turkey hunted in central ny and made a comment about hunting where they turkey hunted .

Yea i heard that too. I cant remember from te spring episode of them saying they were in central NY .. even though that was my guess. They were in more flat ground like central NY has compared to Alleghany where its quite hilly 

Edited by LET EM GROW