The Hunting Public from Youtube is deer hunting in New York this year

JimboCNY

• 2 months later...
8 minutes ago, UpStateRedNeck said:

Just started watching this series, enjoying it!  Way better than that crap on Pursuit and Sportsman.

It is a great series.  I havent watched pursuit or sportmans since i started watching them.  You wont regret watching them.  Their summer series are usually pretty good about scouting and using topo maps.

On 11/19/2019 at 8:10 AM, phade said:

I haven't enjoyed too many TV/Internet shows since HB and MW were in their infancy, and even they got watered down after a few seasons. THP has been refreshing - I binge watch them when I fly for work and that fits the bill perfectly. I really like Zach, go-getter yet very patient and willing to try unusual approaches.

My understanding is that they were already gone before first video release, or close to.

really loved the first few seasons of HB. I dont get outdoor despite my $150 a month on directv, so haven't watched in a while. sad to hear they lost their edge. 

12 minutes ago, Belo said:

really loved the first few seasons of HB. I dont get outdoor despite my $150 a month on directv, so haven't watched in a while. sad to hear they lost their edge. 

Call and threaten to quit, get back to the introductory rate.  I have to do it every year, but it's 50$ a month.  Hate DirecTV, but no other option here in the boonies.  Supposedly they're stringing fiber here in the next couple years.  When that happens I'm dropping those bastards like a 5am trip to the outhouse after 3 cups of coffee.

• 1 year later...