Sullivan County Hunt Club Seek Members

dlgerow01

We are a 50 year old club searching for members. We have a large house/cabin on Cooley Mountain Rd. We have access to a couple of private tracts off Brown Settlement Rd and right outside the door is thousands of acres of state game land.

Full kitchen, satellite tv, hot water, your own bed..cheaper and friendlier than a hotel.

Yearly dues are $450.

Reply on here or my email is [email protected].

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

We are a 50 year old club searching for members. We have a large house/cabin on Cooley Mountain Rd. We have access to a couple of private tracts off Brown Settlement Rd and right outside the door is thousands of acres of state game land.
Full kitchen, satellite tv, hot water, your own bed..cheaper and friendlier than a hotel.
Yearly dues are $450.
Reply on here or my email is [email protected].

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

What is the private land like? I’d pay the 450 dues and never stay at the camp just to use the private land if it’s decent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do the tracts of private land include access to members ONLY, or are others that are not members , not associated with the club, do they have access as well. Another words even though it is private tracts of land, (how much land), is it offered to others as well?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 1