Hecs suit

9 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

I say a bit because I personally have never held one of these suits. So I like to be conservative in my opinion that it is just a bit fake news. More than likely it's fully fake news but we shall see if I ever see one in person

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

I don't think holding one will tell you much. It's total bullshit. What is this electromagnetic field that we emit (ie. size, distance, sources), what sensory systems allow deer to detect it (ie. location of receptors, sensitivity range of receptors, ethology of EM in deer), and how does this suit attenuate it.
At least the Sitka guys try to bring in some basic retinal neurophysiology to the mix, even though they lack contextual evidence of its effectiveness. The HECS group references "biology" without actually citing any actual evidence of anything.  

I don't think holding one will tell you much. It's total bullshit. What is this electromagnetic field that we emit (ie. size, distance, sources), what sensory systems allow deer to detect it (ie. location of receptors, sensitivity range of receptors, ethology of EM in deer), and how does this suit attenuate it.
At least the Sitka guys try to bring in some basic retinal neurophysiology to the mix, even though they lack contextual evidence of its effectiveness. The HECS group references "biology" without actually citing any actual evidence of anything.  
It does however actually block the EMF readings. But we aren't targeting sharks or fish or alligators/crocodiles here so how useful that really is who knows

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Fred Bear use to also shoot deer up the bung-hole but I don’t see anyone doing that anymore 
He could shoot the balls off a fly at 50 yards. A big ole butthole was nothing for him. Also it's quite vascular so quick bleed out

#WeDemandADislikeButton