What do you think he scores?

fadetoblack188

1 minute ago, moog5050 said:

That is one unusual rack.  Looks like he slept sitting on his head while the antlers grew.  lol  Very cool.

Certainly does make a nice gun rack...I saw one that wide in the woods once couldn’t get drawn as he walked right under me but it was a heavier 6 (in my mind anyway, ha).

32 minutes ago, chrisw said:

Haha I thought the same thing! Super wide rack and droopy ears! Did the real story ever surface on that buck?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Its a fascinating story but I wont ever believe he just walked away with a legit deer. It doesnt jive with his entire history. Or...he is alive and well and hunting Pa with Otisco Paul!

Edited by The_Real_TCIII
  • Haha 1

Ha, you beat me to it. I just edited my post to add that same link.
Interesting to note that only reason for droopy ears would be his skull swapped. That sounds like a lot of work for a picture though then have to hide the incision

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I haven't read up on it in a long time but I thought the most damning evidence was that he would never let anyone inspect the deer? Therefore leading most to believe it was a fraud. Maybe someday it'll surface and we'll know more... Hopefully.

Similar to short lived whitetail celebrity Marc Anthony who got caught a few years back by entering a 190" typical bowkill as his own Illinois buck. Turns out he bought the deadhead from a guy in Kansas previously, restored the rack and put it on a deer which he claimed he killed. People will do anything for notoriety and the spotlight.