B1G1 Free Spypoint Link-S

goosifer

Spypoint has a mail-in rebate good from 11/22/19-12/6/19 where if you buy one Spypoint Link-S (the solar one), they will send you one free. Link to rebate form They cost $499.99, so that would make them $250 each. If you have discounted gift cards for the in-store purchase, that would lower the cost. IF, big IF, they go on sale for Black Friday, that could get interesting. Note the Verizon network one has the V at the end of the name, Link-S-V or something like that.

spacer.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mlammerhirt said:

I saw "Richards" has the micro for 99.oo on Black Friday ......pretty easy to find a 20 off 100 coupon which will drop it to 85ish with tax

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Good deal. Note that would not be eligible for the B1G1, though.

Dick's Sporting Goods has 25% off this model today and tomorrow. I know we hate to shop there, but between the 25% discount, 5% cashback through Rakuten (Ebates), and the MIR for B1G1, it works out to be around $180 plus tax each for two. Tempting indeed, Phade's feedback/review notwithstanding.