Costanza's orders

mlammerhirt

Let's hear what everyone's ordering......has ordered in the past or highly recommends?

Slim sticks are a home run in my house.....they get devoured like candy!

I'm on the fence this year and am not sure if I am gonna pull the trigger on the Bolonga and Pepperoni?

My boys love both so I think they may be a win win!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I’ve been going to Tony since he worked out of his garage at his house off Bay rd. Idk 25 years ?

Slim sticks always ! Hot, mild, and jalapeño and cheddar , this year I changed it up, honey BBQ and banana peppers and mozzarella. Everyone loves the BBQ and honey , but if you’re a spice lover you won’t get your fix here .

His hot dogs are very good .

I didn’t care for the bologna.

His Salamis were always good but I haven’t got any in maybe 15 years .

Got Romano and garlic sausage this year very good, actually may have liked it better cold the next day, should be very good in sauce .

The pepperoni is very very good, big favorite of our youngest daughter.

If I could only get one thing it would be slim sticks, pepperoni , hot dogs next in-line . I buy the more snack on products as opposed to meal making stuff, and I’m probably stuck in a rut with what I buy .

They have most available as samples as you wait in line . Also I got my stuff back in one week this year in bow, gun you’ll have to wait weeks . Keep that in mind for future years .

im five  minutes from him ,TF and Rockspec stopped here and we went to lunch first , I’m always open to that .

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 1

Took in 45# during bow, now back and enjoying it. Slim sticks, mild, cheese and also banana peppers/cheese. Pepperoni. Dutch bologna, 2 kinds. Hots. Blueberry Maple sausage. All good although the pepperoni is quite hot this year and I actually ordered BBQ Slim's but got banana pepper Slim's with my name on them. 

I have a cold porch with a ceiling fan and dry the Slim's and pepperoni a couple days before vacuum packing.

• Like 1

Took in 45# during bow, now back and enjoying it. Slim sticks, mild, cheese and also banana peppers/cheese. Pepperoni. Dutch bologna, 2 kinds. Hots. Blueberry Maple sausage. All good although the pepperoni is quite hot this year and I actually ordered BBQ Slim's but got banana pepper Slim's with my name on them. 
I have a cold porch with a ceiling fan and dry the Slim's and pepperoni a couple days before vacuum packing.
45# had to be pushing 350.00!

ive tried the blueberry maple breakfast - from fishing with Lawd, Tacks and Pygmy awesome stuff.  And TF sent me home with some that I cooked up on the opening day of gun season breakfast at the house, and some smoked rueben sausages that were amazing.  All great stuff and couldnt thank TF enough for letting me try it. Even the guy i take a deer to once in a while if i am sick of doing them speaks highly of them - I got some hotdogs from him and he said "they aint Constanzas but they are pretty good"  

1 hour ago, DDT said:

I’m going to try that , they’re awesome fresh , but out of the freezer they do improve with sitting out a couple days .

I dropped 37.4 pounds of venison. Blueberry maple breakfast sausage/ Romano n garlic sausage/ 2x pepperjack hotdogs / honey bbq slim sticks / banana pepper mozzarella Slim sticks / Reuben sausage/ pepperoni/ Dutch sweet bologna  : 1 plain 1 cheddar / jalapeño cheese sausage.  I’ll be down $400 and change in 3 weeks 

• Like 3

Just got confirmation my brother in law will be doing the drop off Friday after Thanksgiving since he will be in town from Penfield. He's a non Hunter but loves doing the yearly drop off.
Now I need to compile all the recommendations and throw a list together.

So do you guys bring in frozen packs of venison? And I imagine there is no way they make separate batches so you get mixed with others right?

I have sampled some of there stuff at the outdoors show and it was really good. Blueberry Maple Breakfast Sausage intrigues me. Maybe some of us CNY guys can throw together and make a run!!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Fletch said:

So do you guys bring in frozen packs of venison? And I imagine there is no way they make separate batches so you get mixed with others right?

I have sampled some of there stuff at the outdoors show and it was really good. Blueberry Maple Breakfast Sausage intrigues me. Maybe some of us CNY guys can throw together and make a run!!

I bring mine fresh, but I live 5 minutes from them . This time of year their hours change often , CALL  , look on FB, or just ask me to drive over at look at what’s posted on the front door. I only charge one foot of slim stick for that .

My belief has always been, that I got my own meat back , but I’m going by memory going back many years . I sent them an email , maybe I’ll swing by today and ask too.

• Like 1