Costanza's orders

mlammerhirt

• 2 weeks later...

Well I made my first trip to constanzas on Monday . All the samples were really good especially the banana pepper mozzarella slim Jim’s. Got 13 pounds of maple blueberry sausage, some pepperoni, Cajun sausage , mozzarella banana pepper slims and jalepeno cheddar slims. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, gbj said:

Well I made my first trip to constanzas on Monday . All the samples were really good especially the banana pepper mozzarella slim Jim’s. Got 13 pounds of maple blueberry sausage, some pepperoni, Cajun sausage , mozzarella banana pepper slims and jalepeno cheddar slims. 

Nice haul. You won’t be disappointed! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Paula said:

Wow, look at all that meat! What did you get done? 

Romano garlic sausage / jalapeño cheddar sausage / pepperoni/ bbq cheddar slim sticks / banana pepper slim sticks / Rueben sausage / pepperjack hot dogs / plan bologna / cheddar bologna / blueberry maple breakfast sausage.  Tried a bunch of samples while there. Dill pickle slim sticks prototype were excellent 

20 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Romano garlic sausage / jalapeño cheddar sausage / pepperoni/ bbq cheddar slim sticks / banana pepper slim sticks / Rueben sausage / pepperjack hot dogs / plan bologna / cheddar bologna / blueberry maple breakfast sausage.  Tried a bunch of samples while there. Dill pickle slim sticks prototype were excellent 

All sounds good

11 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Mission complete. Gave up the afternoon hunt today to get it. They call you’ve got 2 days. But I’m happy. 

72831E94-2ADF-43C4-B4BE-F9AEF7BE9F92.jpeg

B7F58CA9-42FA-40C3-BEC4-012C541E5E8E.jpeg

thats a killer haul Jay!    That new kitchen will be getting some good use.   Did you tell the wife to get out of the kitchen I need to spend time taking care of my meat?!  lol 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

thats a killer haul Jay!    That new kitchen will be getting some good use.   Did you tell the wife to get out of the kitchen I need to spend time taking care of my meat?!  lol 

No no no you keep the wife IN the kitchen for that. no need to kick her out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Ha. She’s been making Christmas candy . Takes the week off every year to do so. She did help me vacuum seal manageable servings though. 

• Like 1

Hold the phone......Dill pickle slim stix??
When are these going into production?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

You’re going to love their stuff.  Try any samples ? 

I know it's good, I've been spoiled in that it's pretty close to where I live so I've been taking  stuff to him since I started hunting 20+ years ago.I wish they had the dill slim sticks there to try they sound good.

• Like 1