Cabela’s bait and switch

Don_C

Tell them that is false advertising and you want the one advertised at the price advertised or you will see them in court!  BS!

I did, and 15 others did as well. The manager just told me he’s not doing anything. I Just left Johnson’s in Lockport, they had one in stock. Happy to pay full price, just wasn’t giving it to Cabelas after the way they were tearing everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, NockednLoaded said:

I just ordered some lacrosse alpha burly online for a great price.  got email confirming. Two days later it was backordered. two days more order was canceled and unable to be fulfilled. Ever since ass pro took over they have switched gears a bit in my opinion.

Had same issue with some base layers I ordered online. Received an email saying order was cancelled with no explanation. I called them to ask why the order was cancelled. The woman I talked to was very helpful. She said that they were in stock and re-did the order for me, waived shipping for the inconvenience and they were on my doorstep two days later. It would be worth a try to give them a call. 

• Like 1

Then there’s Danner Boots , each year they did a Friends and Family sale . It was for employees and their  friends and family , well the code number spread  on the forums . It crashed their system .

I finally reached them and they said it wasn’t meant for the general public , but they would honor all orders ,which was 50% off . 

• 1 year later...

AHHHH....been caught by the famous Cabela's bait and switch tactic.  All items on sale not available within an hour of advertisement.... hence you cant order it nor back order it at sale price, but two weeks later the items are fully available at the higher rate........hmmm  #CABELA"S SUCKS!