Lawn Mower For Sale

Husqvarna HU 700F front wheel drive mower for sale. Had it for 5 seasons (2015-2019). Just finished mowing my half acre and figured before I put it on Craigslist id put it for sale here. Hence, the dirty pics. Must pickup in Northern Westchester County. Runs great. I drain oil and gas every winter. Blade was changed in 2018.

$75 or best offer!

e9bd50f4c63248713963ca30ad162d30.jpg0cfb44676f16775a6479c97287481771.jpgc0922c743b0cbd71e2becbf67b26cd5f.jpg

9f9e8a54410c84684b4300ac7c862aff.plist76d77c808b2d57b47195ccc908d791a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

38 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

2015? that things like brand new. lol

27 minutes ago, sbuff said:

I was going to say the same thing , I'm running a 2000 JD rider and a 2003 craftsman push mower .

Yup. good deal for someone

If only there was a way to find out exactly how many times you mow the lawn per year...

I can get Pretty close. Once per week April - October so 28-30 times per year, times 5 years. I’d say 150-ish

I think you should give that thing a wash I can barely see the mower  . Would you buy a car if it was that dirty ?

Lol it’s not that serious. I’ll put it by the road with a “for free” sign and it will be gone in 16 minutes

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Lol it’s not that serious. I’ll put it by the road with a “for free” sign and it will be gone in 16 minutes

Your friends are talking about me again lol 

Like why don't those guys just host a website already if they don't want anyone but themselves to talk .

I have the perfect domain name for them GrumpyOldMenthathunt.com

Your friends are talking about me again lol 

Like why don't those guys just host a website already if they don't want anyone but themselves to talk .

I have the perfect domain name for them GrumpyOldMenthathunt.com

Tons of people talk about hunting on this site. I would say there are at least 30-40 main contributors. The common theme is that 90% of the time they talk about hunting-related things. You prefer to start nonsense time and time again.

35 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Tons of people talk about hunting on this site. I would say there are at least 30-40 main contributors. The common theme is that 90% of the time they talk about hunting-related things. You prefer to start nonsense time and time again.

I see ,

Like selling lawnmowers?

Or the baseball  thread  

Hmmm I don't recall starting threads like that on here .

Edited by Hunter007

Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes also into you.

Don't take the bait. Good luck tomorrow and selling the mower.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 3