Quigley-Ford 4-16x50 custom reticle scope

As I was cleaning up my hunting room, I realized I have way more equipment than I will ever use including some high end scopes.  Last QDMA banquet I bid on and won a certificate for this custom scope. You send them the ballistics info regarding your ammo and they make the scope with a custom long range reticle.  The scope is $1400 retail.  Will sell the certificate for $750.  I paid $800 for it.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
I would be overpaying by about $1000
I will not put a dollar value to my end of the barter, and my offer still stands.

Btw. When are we going out ?!! Since you have this presumption of my awful guiding skills, the wheel is yours for 2019-2020 !!! I'll just bring a rifle and be ready to shoot.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, TreeGuy said:

I will not put a dollar value to my end of the barter, and my offer still stands.

Btw. When are we going out ?!! Since you have this presumption of my awful guiding skills, the wheel is yours for 2019-2020 !!! I'll just bring a rifle and be ready to shoot.

Was messing with thermal this weekend.  Just need a few hours to sight in.  

• Like 1

If you guys need some company this year, give me a buzz. I already have my rifle checked and fresh batteries in my scope, caller and lights.
Moog is captain this year, but I'm sure WE would love another gun and some fellowship in the dog woods.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

That sounds like a personal attack on@moog5050 admins please advise if this user should be given a 2 weeker

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Nah, shooting at a set of moving eyes at 250 or a small fox at 100 running at night ain't easy.  For those that think its a slam dunk, I encourage them to try it.  It ain't like shooting a deer in the middle of the day.  I still have supreme confidence it will come together this year.  One of these critters will be stupid enough eventually to give me an easy shot!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Nah, shooting at a set of moving eyes at 250 or a small fox at 100 running at night ain't easy.  For those that think its a slam dunk, I encourage them to try it.  It ain't like shooting a deer in the middle of the day.  I still have supreme confidence it will come together this year.  One of these critters will be stupid enough eventually to give me an easy shot!

Exactly. Ive been in the same boat many times with critters. Hell, Ive missed fox at 50 yards at night before. They can and do change directions quick. Sometimes I bring the shotty as well as the rifle.