Quigley-Ford 4-16x50 custom reticle scope

Nah, shooting at a set of moving eyes at 250 or a small fox at 100 running at night ain't easy.  For those that think its a slam dunk, I encourage them to try it.  It ain't like shooting a deer in the middle of the day.  I still have supreme confidence it will come together this year.  One of these critters will be stupid enough eventually to give me an easy shot!
Just say when and I'll bring over my .458 socom. Best part is we don't even have to do any clean up they'll turn straight to vapor

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/28/2019 at 12:32 PM, moog5050 said:

Sorry to rerail the thread, but this makes me wish I hadn't blown my hunting budget on gear this year.  You know that feeling when you look at a beautiful woman that is just your type?  That's the feeling I get when I look at that scope.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, UpStateRedNeck said:

Sorry to rerail the thread, but this makes me wish I hadn't blown my hunting budget on gear this year.  You know that feeling when you look at a beautiful woman that is just your type?  That's the feeling I get when I look at that scope.

still available! 

13 minutes ago, Hunter007 said:

20191208_134041.thumb.jpg.0256f8210e19f0f342ada50a75a3b227.jpg

I will  take the scope off your hands plus $8000 for this 100 year old stamp . 1 cent gw stamp .

will you be using the money to buy a new modern key board?  Or at least some windex to clean that one up?  Or perhaps a shotgun with a sight that is not attached with tape?

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

will you be using the money to buy a new modern key board?  Or at least some windex to clean that one up?  Or perhaps a shotgun with a sight that is not attached with tape?

All of the above  and buy belo's  house :)

Edited by Hunter007

19 minutes ago, UpStateRedNeck said:

If it still is in the spring when I'm back on my feet I seriously might take you up on it.  Would look delightful on a Bergara or Browning 300 win mag.....

If you want me to hold it for you, happy to do that.  Just PM me.  I am not in any rush.  But not pushing you either.  Just offering.  It is a great deal on a top end scope.

9 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Moog are you selling this cause it shoots lowish on yotes? I know you trust Andrew without question but maybe it was the estimate and not the equipment.... just a thought.  

LOL - its not even made - its just the certificate to have one made to whatever gun/ammo you will use it on.  Just not needed but if it doesn't find a home, it may be made for the 7mm-08.

• Like 1