Muck boot sale

Doewhacker

34 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

https://wisdomganga.com/muckoutlet-top-review-is-muckoutlet-top-scam/

I wouldn't order from there!

Didn't make sense to me that there weren't any descriptions so I googled it and this came up...

That’s a different site, muckoutlets is not the same as muckoutlet-top 

Hate to break it to you but you are wrong. We have used this site before and it is legit. We have several pair of boots from there and had no issues. 

Was this mentioned on this site or another?  

The original owner of Muck boots sold out and has now started a new boot company DryShod.  I looked at their site this weekend, look like good boots.  If I ever wear out my Muck Wetlands, I may get the DryShod replacements. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Doewhacker said:

That’s a different site, muckoutlets is not the same as muckoutlet-top 

Hate to break it to you but you are wrong. We have used this site before and it is legit. We have several pair of boots from there and had no issues. 

That's fine, I was just showing people what I found before anyone ordered. I always feel if something is to good to be true it probably is....If you order from there and never have an issue that's great....Doesn't mean I was wrong to share what I found...

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Otto said:

Was this mentione on this site or another?  

The original owner of Muck boots sold out and has now started a new boot company DryShod.  I looked at their site this weekend, look like good boots.  If I ever wear out my Muck Wetlands, I may get the DryShod replacements. 

I'm going to do some research on the Muck Boot sellout before I send a dime towards DryShod boots.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...