Show Me Your Christmas Tree

Zag

Getting ours tomorrow.  Usually find 3-4 we like , then it's back and forth several times looking at each one before the saw comes out. 

Last yrs tree was probably 7 across at the base.   Had a hell of a time getting it through a 36" door, lol.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Bionic said:

We do something a little different, we cut a “Charlie Browner” each year from our property, Last years.  

5F8CB6F3-28E2-46E8-8529-A82F6FD58DF5.jpeg

Friend of mine does the same thing.  Every yr it's one of the nicest looking trees we see.... Except for ours of course.  Lol

• Like 1

We will be getting ours Saturday most likely. Been going to the same place for 7 years now. Koller christmas tree farm in the alden/darien area. Cut your own, they have a fire and hot chocolate for the kids. Good time every year.

Ha just left there! We have been going there for probably 12-13 years now. Got another slammer of a tree again this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Here she is....... Love it!! The buck rub special, that's what the place had on the price tag, yes it was dirt cheap.
8308.thumb.jpeg.3263325c8568de44396d28ee25ab488c.jpeg

Love it! Especially with the mount right there as well. And I see that pesky little elf has shown up at your house as well

3 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

Love it! Especially with the mount right there as well. And I see that pesky little elf has shown up at your house as well

Haha, yep but the elf is no longer effective with our son as he's to old now. Back in the day we used that thing against him, we'd say hey the elf's watching and will tell Santa, that always worked!

Haha, yep but the elf is no longer effective with our son as he's to old now. Back in the day we used that thing against him, we'd say hey the elf's watching and will tell Santa, that always worked!

So far my oldest at 9 years old is still buying into it. That damn thing came out this morning and she was all excited. Said she had to be magic because the earring stayed on her. Lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moho81 said:

So far my oldest at 9 years old is still buying into it. That damn thing came out this morning and she was all excited. Said she had to be magic because the earring stayed on her. Lol.

This may be the last yr, our son at 10 was not a big believe, this yr at 11 not at all. Same with believing in santa.

Edited by Bigbuckdown2019

18 hours ago, Bigbuckdown2019 said:

When my kids were young, long before the Elf thing, if they were misbehaving I would pick up the phone and tell them I was calling Santa.  That always got things under control pronto.  LOL!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Paula said:

I gave all my Christmas stuff to a nephew a few years ago, so I am starting all over and this just might be it till next year.

Screenshot_20191129-171824.png

Looks like my tree, but since I'm a minimalist, no lights on the tree or near it.  It comes out of the box with all the decorations on it.  It stands 10" tall in all of it's festive glory.  LOL!

I like to decorate my place by hanging all the Christmas cards I get all over the place.

• Like 1