Getting Lost in a fenced square mile

LongWayFromHome

It's the season for a real good laugh. I'm in my shop working, having fun and staying warm. The bloody electronic dog leash goes off, I recognized the number, so I answered. This raving lunatic screaming that he is lost, hysterical and he needs to be rescued. 1 section = 640 acres, or, 1 square mile. This weenie had permission to go out and look for a very dumb mule deer buck, because this piece of property had a large population of deer. The whole place was fenced, and this Bozo going off the deep end about being lost. I told him to find a fence and keep walking. Big city Cabela Boy, gets lost in a fenced square. Let's have some fun with this. P.S. His permission was permanently revoked. I'm still laughing.

• Haha 2

Even a small NY cedar swamp can be a true challenge. But we never get lost, we always find our deer. It's hilarious. How about the call by some frantic weenie about not knowing how to gut a deer? Figure it out say I... after being told what an expert hunter and rifleman this looser was. keep laughing

Edited by LongWayFromHome