Ice storm.

Nytracker

7 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Any chance I can start pulling for my first snow day!!!! It’s the most wonderful time of the year!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My son keeps asking if i think we r goin to get a snow storm tonight. Says his Thanksgiving vacation wasnt long enough. They had all week off!

Daughter's school district is already closed for tomorrow here in the suburbs of Albany. Snowplow went through about an hour ago. Went out for the first snow blowing and there was about 6 inches and snowing heavy. Calling for 12 to 18 inches.  More in the hills. 

Edited by MPHunter

Nothing going on here in Webster . Was supposed to take daughter hunting this afternoon , but I called it off as I didn’t want to drive in ice and snow , so we better get ice and snow ! 
Shes got a whole 7 hours on stand this year , and the next opening is Friday but we gotta be back by 10 AM .

Yeah not to bad. Went to the gym early and then Lowe’s in the afternoon. It’s slippery but ok. Still not looking forward to the morning commute.

At this point we have well over a foot of snow. Still coming down hard. The worst of this storm is yet to come, tomorrow afternoon and into tomorrow night. Will definitely be well over two feet before all is said and done here.

I know this is nothing compared to what you Tug Hill guys see. But a pretty substantial storm for this part of the state.

• Like 1

I stay home I am that driver you have to worry about . So I save lives by staying home. I panic as soon as I slide a tiny bit and wind up in a ditch or Nother car so i stay home

Hey at least you know it and are aware of your limitations unlike many people out there that just go for it anyways.

• Like 1