Viral video of a-holes torturing buck in Pennsylvania

Steuben Jerry

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019/12/01/hunters-react-to-video-of-alleged-deer-torture/

Anyone see this horrific video? The link is a story about it, but I’m not going to post the direct link to the two videos. 
I’d like just five minutes alone with those punks. I’d give them the exact same treatment. 

1 minute ago, Steuben Jerry said:

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019/12/01/hunters-react-to-video-of-alleged-deer-torture/

Anyone see this horrific video? The link is a story about it, but I’m not going to post the direct link to the two videos. 
I’d like just five minutes alone with those punks. I’d give them the exact same treatment. 

Unless this is a second incident someone posted something about that the other day , sucks they had to refer to those idiots as (hunters ) I hope they get jail time  and not just a fine for that .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I haven’t watched and simply don’t want to.  Truly makes me sick    I won’t be greedy and only ask for 3 minutes with those 2 

I watched it and got all kinds of pissed off. Evil punks.

I can accomplish what I need to do to those two in 2 minutes, you can have the next 3. I’ll video and we’ll see that video go viral.

Animal cruelty to that level should include mandatory jail time, loss of hunting privileges forever. I'd be going to jail if I ever saw something like that and it would be worth it. I hope karma is real and finds them...

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Steuben Jerry said:

And you wonder why kids can go into a school and shoot people..........

These two are perfect candidates for Trump's new law on animal cruelty being a federal offense and now considered a felony. Although the bill is said to not apply to hunting, fishing or trapping, I think every hunter out there can agree that this is not hunting or a representative of any form of hunting. We'll see... Sadly I bet they get off with a slap on the wrist.

• Like 1

One of their mothers has come to their defense:
77191079_754096928398164_8896041648534847488_o_jpg-1180153.JPG&key=345fe1c1337c451b5256ca950603a9fcf10e421e5ca406f6d03992d792ea1dff

What the hell is possum stomping?
I can only assume that one stomps a possum to death? Apparently I don't fit into the 50% because I've never stomped a possum or killed a cat intentionally.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Enders said:

the video will enrage anyone who sees it, you have to be mentally unstable to do this.

I won't watch it because I don't want to become angry and I know I will, but yes anyone that intentionally tortures a living creature has psychological problems.

• Like 1

In all seriousness this is exactly what we are talking about when theres a school shooting and we say "its a mental health issue, there are warning signs, the parents need to take some responsibility" etc. And Pa hunters should lobby the PGC and say we do not ever want to share the woods with these animals, lifetime revocation of hunting licenses

• Like 3