Stealing Packages Off the Porch

LongWayFromHome

3 minutes ago, Chef said:

Are you insinuating that stormy got Boofed by papist and they had a booty baby because that just made my day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, there's a little bit of both stormy and papist flair in the OP's threads and replies. So, yeah. LOL!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chef said:

Are you insinuating that stormy got Boofed by papist and they had a booty baby because that just made my day

Lol not me probably grampy or pigmy or lawdwaz  .

If I had to guess 

Or maybe  crappyice or you 

The bridge is still for sale if you are interested  lol 

1 hour ago, NYBowhunter said:

This joker that started this thread sends me a PM asking what i have done with these porch pirates? WTF. Get a life. 

There is another guy on the forum with an electronic arm/hand i learned from a PM...random RANDOM messages.

2 minutes ago, Chef said:

Wow did he share proof of this or is he just being really really really creepy

Not sure....is was beyond random...

speaking of random...longway asked me if I knew of a specific gun store here, I did know the store.  Well he told me he would contact the gun store, and ask them if can mail his phone number the store...so he(longway), and I could talk about the area, but said give him a week so the phone number arrives there...ummm what?? All in a PM....yeah NO, im good.  

I dont believe its Storm though honestly.  

• Haha 1

speaking of random...longway asked me if I knew of a specific gun store here, I did know the store.  Well he told me he would contact the gun store, and ask them if can mail his phone number the store...so he(longway), and I could talk about the area, but said give him a week so the phone number arrives there...ummm what?? All in a PM....yeah NO, im good.  

What he wants to mail his phone number to a store? He couldn’t just message it to you here that is fricken insane

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Chef said:

What he wants to mail his phone number to a store? He couldn’t just message it to you here that is fricken insane

Yes!!! You heard right haha.... 

i was like whaaaaaaaat.

hes messaging others too randomly im hearing.  

12 minutes ago, Bionic said:

There is another guy on the forum with an electronic arm/hand i learned from a PM...random RANDOM messages.

This guys a real character, stirs the pot  and his questions are just plain asinine. Asking me what i have done to rid this world of porch pirates, like its an epidemic...lol

• Like 1

People should stop feeding those that post craziness.  It’s all an attention grab. 

You are kind of right I was thinking about ignoring it all but then realized season is almost over so maybe it can provide some entertainment during the off season

6 minutes ago, Bionic said:

That guy long way pm me the other day   told me he was a hunting  guide .

I told him, no thanks 

I just figure it was lawdwaz or pygmy  busting  my balls  .

Just now, Chef said:

You are kind of right I was thinking about ignoring it all but then realized season is almost over so maybe it can provide some entertainment during the off season

It just keeps them around and encourages more of it.   I know my ignore feature has been activated for a couple of members.  Would love it if their threads stopped surfacing.  But to each his own.  I learned my lesson already. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Chef said:

O like your not guilty of this . Not a problem for me .

My theory is this,  guys that complain about others  posts  getting to much attention are more then likely vandors selling something. 

It pretty obvious. 

Or else who cares .

Who give a rats ass if a post gets  more hits then mine I'm not selling anything here anyway so why would I. 

Wake up kids wake up .

Damn I feel left out, but then I seldom read PMs .

First , Lets stop giving them cute names like “ porch pirates “ and stick with thief’s .

Second you can’t shoot thief’s running away in the back .

and C , I can’t turn my pit bull loose on them as that’s one of several breeds my home owners says they won’t cover if they bite .

4 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Damn I feel left out, but then I seldom read PMs .

First , Lets stop giving them cute names like “ porch pirates “ and stick with thief’s .

Second you can’t shoot thief’s running away in the back .

and C , I can’t turn my pit bull loose on them as that’s one of several breeds my home owners says they won’t cover if they bite .

Got sued for a pit bite this year. Maxed out our homeowner's. Thank God they covered us.

• Like 1