Stealing Packages Off the Porch

LongWayFromHome

1 minute ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I’m going on an invite deer drive with him. I asked where.  Anywhere was response. Hard no 

Maybe Nigerian  hacker  starting to sound like .

Every one getting different story PM s 

As someone who trust nobody  

Don't give this guy any information  

Seriously. 

3 minutes ago, Skillet said:

Got sued for a pit bite this year. Maxed out our homeowner's. Thank God they covered us.

My nieces bit me on the calf this summer at a party outside .Then when I came out of her bathroom after washing bite , it cornered me in the house, I reached for my little.380 while yelling to call off the damn dog. 

No interest in suing they got enough problems . But damn.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hunter007 said:

O like your not guilty of this . Not a problem for me .

My theory is this,  guys that complain about others  posts  getting to much attention are more then likely vandors selling something. 

It pretty obvious. 

Or else who cares .

Who give a rats ass if a post gets  more hits then mine I'm not selling anything here anyway so why would I. 

Wake up kids wake up .

Um, Bill used to quote how many views his thread got when anyone would say it was silly or didn't agree with him. So yeah, I guess some care. He hasn't done that in a year or so, so I think he out grew it.

:pleasantry:

Edited by DirtTime
really? i think my spell check got infected by a Kindle.

29 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

Um, Bill used to quote how many views his thread got when anyone would say it was silly or didn't agree with him. So yeah, I guess some care. He hasn't done that in a tear or so, so I think he out grew it.

:pleasantry:

I don't know about that have not seen that from him .

Care enough to go ape shit after someone else because they like to post  a lot ?

Thats a little crazy if you ask me it's a public forum not a personal webpage I think some of these guys just don't  get it .

Just start up a website if you want to do that  and get the word out about it so simple.  

Or just post things that are more entertaining then the next guy .

Don't be hateful because someone  is just better at making a popular post then themselves,    I have post that nobody looked at on here what am  I going to do cry about it like certain guys do on here  that is crazy .

Edited by Hunter007
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hunter007 said:

I don't know about that have not seen that from him .

Care enough to go ape shit after someone else because they like to post  a lot ?

Thats a little crazy if you ask me it's a public forum not a personal webpage I think some of these guys just don't  get it .

Just start up a website if you want to do that  and get the word out about it so simple.  

Or just post things that are more entertaining then the next guy .

Don't be hateful because someone  is just better at making a popular post then themselves,    I have post that nobody looked at on here what I'm I going to do cry about it like certain guys do on here  that is crazy .

I have already bought you a case of tissues for Christmas. I'll leave them on the dock where I left my boat earlier.

:drinks:

• Haha 3

Just now, blackbeltbill said:

Author has not posted anything since, I asked him if he was Papist. Now-- back to- The Chronicles Of Riddick.

I already asked him if he was papist. Days ago another thread. He said something about liking nice people and some invite and if my shoes fit.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Same here.

Jerry, did he tell you he's lived in Brazil? And had lots of snake stories?                                                                    

:dontknow: 

15 minutes ago, grampy said:

Jerry, did he tell you he's lived in Brazil? And had lots of snake stories?                                                                    

:dontknow: 

No, was a random message about getting his gun taken away as punishment when he was a child.

1 minute ago, Steuben Jerry said:

No, was a random message about getting his gun taken away as punishment when he was a child.

2 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

His and stormy’s writing styles seem similar with the poor spelling and weird punctuations.

Oh boy......... I was thinking the same thing. Even had mis spelled words in the pm I got. And has been accusing others of having multiple names on here as well. This is all getting much too weird for me.

Think I need to find that ignore feature for the first time. 

Tell your wife and family that it is now equipped with eye scanner to open the door ... you get some creepy (but funny) pics of them trying to access.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha. I don’t use it as a doorbell though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk