Stealing Packages Off the Porch

LongWayFromHome

10 hours ago, Chef said:

Hahah how often is stormy waving at you from the street

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha   he has been looking for me all season on  public land bizz even had cams set up posted pictures lol 

I think he wants  to take a picture  of me and add it to his trophy room . 

Edited by Hunter007

1 hour ago, Hunter007 said:

Hahaha   he has been looking for me all season on  public land bizz even had cams set up posted pictures lol 

I think he wants  to take a picture  of me and add it to his trophy room . 

Only if you have a good coat

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Only if you have a good coat

Are you going to wear  my coat  because if so  Can you fit in  my size of 3x or 4x ?  

Or are you planning on putting the coat on display in the trophy room  as a full Mount maybe  . Doesn't look like there is wall space for that anymore bizz . :)

23 minutes ago, Hunter007 said:

Are you going to wear  my coat  because if so  Can you fit in  my size of 3x or 4x ?  

Or are you planning on putting the coat on display in the trophy room  as a full Mount maybe  . Doesn't look like there is wall space for that anymore bizz . :)

I wear a 40R Suit Jacket

1 hour ago, The Jerkman said:

Those can be easily found in the children's section of your local department store

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

55 minutes ago, Hunter007 said:

Lucky you,  I have to shop at the big tall places .

I think I was 40r when i was 13 14 years old  .

If I remember correctly, 40R and 34 waist are the most common suit sizes in the World.

3 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

Best kind. Only way to tame my manliness

I got a great diet idea for you .

I'm seriously thinking  about hunting this place because of this lead warning thing they got there  it doesn't get hit hard by hunters .

But No way am I  going to eat the meat but if you want  if I shoot anything there it's yours 

make some of that famous jerky of yours with it  lol 

Consumption Advice for Deer and Other Game

As a result of historic mining operations in the unit, four distinct surface deposits of mine tailings contaminated with lead remain on the property. High levels of lead in the environment can accumulate in wildlife. Because of this, meat, organs and bones from deer and other game taken in the  xxxx State Forest area could contain elevated lead levels. Since much of lead accumulates in bones, NYS Department of Health recommends removing the bones from meat of deer and other game taken in the xxxxxx State Forest area before cooking.

I got a great diet idea for you .

I'm seriously thinking  about hunting this place because of this lead warning thing they got there  it doesn't get hit hard by hunters .

But No way am I  going to eat the meat but if you want  if I shoot anything there it's yours 

make some of that famous jerky of yours with it  lol 

Consumption Advice for Deer and Other Game

As a result of historic mining operations in the unit, four distinct surface deposits of mine tailings contaminated with lead remain on the property. High levels of lead in the environment can accumulate in wildlife. Because of this, meat, organs and bones from deer and other game taken in the  xxxx State Forest area could contain elevated lead levels. Since much of lead accumulates in bones, NYS Department of Health recommends removing the bones from meat of deer and other game taken in the xxxxxx State Forest area before cooking.

No thanks I'm good on lead

Just now, The Jerkman said:

No thanks I'm good on lead

Another reason I'm thinking about taking the risk going there is rumor has it that place has a good population of bears there . 

Don't no what the hell I'm gonna do with 200 300 pounds  of lead  contaminated bear meat ,  maybe sell it to those street   hotdog  vendors  in NYC lol 

16 minutes ago, Chef said:

Ummm no it’s not but thanks... you really are a smart guy aren’t you

10  15 minutes away from you tops your  camp is Monticello/  Liberty right around there that place not that far away from you better drink bottled water and not from the tap over there,  if I was you thats at a higher elevation then you and the run off water with toxins could find it's way down to you even if its 10 15  Miles away .

You may want to buy one of these just to be on the safe side :)  I will buy one to and we will have a meat up at the toxic dump up there where the bears hang out  go for a hunt together  :)

download.jpeg-6.jpg

10  15 minutes away from you tops your  camp is Monticello/  Liberty right around there that place not that far away from you better drink bottled water and not from the tap over there,  if I was you thats at a higher elevation then you and the run off water with toxins could find it's way down to you even if its 10 15  Miles away .
You may want to buy one of these just to be on the safe side  I will buy one to and we will have a meat up at the toxic dump up there where the bears hang out  go for a hunt together  
download.jpeg-6.jpg.6529cbf6f3a5d9c45277e8f3d0d225cc.jpg

Not even close buddy this place is over 45 min away from my camp nice try though.

7 minutes ago, Chef said:

Not even close buddy this place is over 45 min away from my camp nice try though.

O sorry I get my toxic waist dumps confused  .

So you are near the other one, waist site  then same warning don't drink the tap water .  

Or if not give me the general area and more then likely there is one around there .

That part of upstate is full of old waist sites .

Edited by Hunter007

Don’t do it man...stay away from the troll who spent a whopping 12 hours hunting this year and yet spends every day on a hunting site.

• Like 3

Just now, crappyice said:

Don’t do it man...stay away from the troll who spent a whopping 12 hours hunting this year and yet spends every day on a hunting site.

O well  ,  wish I could be able to spend  more time in the woods and less time here but  could not this year ,  Not my fault you can't take a little  toxic waist humor. :)  

O well  ,  wish I could be able to spend  more time in the woods and less time here but  could not this year ,  Not my fault you can't take a little  toxic waist humor.   

The only thing toxic here is you

• Like 1